Mdosi Junior Account
Introduce your children to the basics of sound financial discipline while securing their future. Mdosi Junior Account is an ideal option for children below 12 years of age and is operated by a parent or guardian. It is an account that is in line with the aspirations that many parents have for their children. Open the Mdosi Junior Account today and start on that path of building a big future for your child.
- 3 Free withdrawals per year
- Interest earning balance of only KES 5,000/=
- Loans of up to 90% of the amount in the Mdosi Junior Account
- Free standing order from your Family Bank account to your child's Mdosi Junior Account
- Free banker's cheque to pay your child's school fees
- Free photo of parent/guardian taken at your preferred branch
- No ledger fees charged
- We are now offering your child an opportunity to learn the discipline of saving by providing a free Home Bank
- Original and copy of parent/guardian's National ID or valid passport
- Original and copy of child's birth certificate, birth notification, clinic card, baptism card
- Opening balance of KES 200 or KES 1,000 (for your child to start using Henry or Hannah Hippo Bank immediately)
Speak to a professional today
Fill in your details in the form below and we will respond to your request within 15 minutes. Fields marked with (*) are required.