Welcome to Business Club
The purpose of Family Bank Business Club is to provide an environment that brings SME business people together, giving them an opportunity to network, share experiences, learn new innovative ways that would help reduce costs and lead to business growth.
Who Can Join Business Club?
- All SME business people over 18 years of age who are running legal businesses in Kenya
- Individuals in employment seeking to start businesses or even share experiences that can assist business people
How to Apply for Membership
Fill out the Family Bank Business Club membership form on the back pages of the brochure and drop it off at your nearest Family Bank branch.
- Exclusive invites to local networking events and business matching forums
- Business advisory services through SME management seminars, workshops and clinics in a variety of relevant topics
- International and local business trips organised by the Club
- Annual Trade Fair that provides an opportunity for our members to showcase and sell their products or services to the general public
- Quarterly Business Club magazine and website with access to business tips and trends with an avenue to profile Club members’ businesses
- Express service counters and extended hours on banking services: 8:00am to 8:00pm (Mon-Fri) and 8:00am to 4:00pm on Saturdays in selected branches across the country
- Access to Family Bank Visa Gold Debit Card
- Special tuition savings offered to Business Club members and their immediate family members
- Competitive rates on foreign exchange
- Discounted rates on insurance products for Business Club members who subscribe to insurance services
- Value addition partnerships with other businesses where members get discounted rates on services offered
Speak to a professional today
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any inquiries about Business Club. Fields marked with (*) are required.
21st August 2020
The world over has experienced disruptions for both individual and organizational levels. Businesses and companies have been forced rethink their future plans and leaders have been called to action to…Continue Reading
13th March 2020
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have long been considered the backbone of the Kenyan economy. In fact, according to data captured by the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics, they make…Continue Reading
24th February 2020
The new year comes with new expectation and, as we would all like, growth. There are those of you who have resolutions to start a new business while those of…Continue Reading