Welcome to Business Club
Family Bank Business Club provides an environment for SME business people to interact with each other. We provide opportunities for networking, sharing experiences and learning. The goal of our business club is to help participants reduce business costs, motivate employees and drive business growth.
Can I Join Business Club?
Business Club is open to all owners of SMEs running legal businesses in Kenya. Individuals seeking to start a business are also welcome to join.
- Exclusive invites to local networking events and business matching forums
- Business advisory services through SME management seminars, workshops and clinics in a variety of relevant topics
- International and local business trips organised by the club
- Annual trade fares that provide opportunities to showcase and sell your products to the general public
- Subscription to our quarterly magazine that includes business tips and trends
- Express service counters and extended hours on banking services: 8:00am to 8:00pm (Mon-Fri) and 8:00am to 4:00pm on Saturdays in selected branches across the country
- Access to Family Bank Visa Gold Debit Card
- Special tuition savings offered to business club members and their immediate family members who enroll in a degree program at Laureate Online Education
- Competitive rates on FX
- Discounted rates on insurance products for Business Club members who subscribe to insurance services
- Discounted rates on services offered by select business partners
per person on single basis
per person on sharing basis
Join Family Bank Business Club on the enlightening trip and expand your business ideas.
- Clothes factory for mass production in Bangkok
- Visit of spare parts market in Bangkok
- Dinner cruise in Bangkok
- Visit to the electronic, clothing and textile markets in Guangzhou, China
- Visit to the furniture and ceramic markets in Foshan, China
- Chimelong Show and the Chinese massage