Post-import financing is a short-term credit facility available to importers for the purpose of settling bills of exchange that have matured and remain outstanding.
- Post-import financing enables you to pay bills on time and create room to generate receivables
- Get assistance in negotiating better credit terms with your suppliers
- Pay bills as they fall due instead of debiting your current account
- Ideal to use when your account is not in credit balance as the fees charged are usually lower than an overdraft
- PIF facility or cash margin
- Customer's letter of request
- Supplier's invoice(s)
Get working capital prior to delivery
Get cash advances on unpaid invoices
Speak to a professional today
Fill in your details in the form below and we will respond to your request within 15 minutes. Fields marked with (*) are required.