Pre-shipment finance, also referred to as purchase order finance or packing credit, is working capital finance provided by Family Bank to the exporter/seller prior to shipment or delivery of goods.
- Purchase raw materials and other inputs for manufacturing goods
- Assemble goods, in the case of merchant traders
- Store goods in suitable warehouses until they are shipped/delivered
- Pay for packing, marking and labelling of goods
- Pay for pre-shipment inspection charges
- Import or purchase heavy machinery and other capital goods to produce export goods
- Pay for consultancy services
- Pay for documentation expenses
- 100% secured with cash or conventional collateral
- Pre-shipment/delivery finance facility or cash margin
- Customer's letter of request
- Purchase order
Speak to a professional today
Fill in your details in the form below and we will respond to your request within 15 minutes. Fields marked with (*) are required.