Structured Trade Finance
Structured trade finance is offered to cater for fast-moving goods, such as rice or grains, or assets such as machinery and equipment, using underlying cash flows, without the need for traditional collateral.
- Your goods are entrusted in the custody of a collateral manager
- Customer contributes part of the cost as commitment with the Bank financing the balance
- Goods are released to the customer piecemeal upon sale and sight of funds in the account with the Bank
- Customer meets the cost of collateral management
- Structured trade finance facility or cash margin
- Customer’s letter of request
- Required documents (transaction specific)
Get cash advances on unpaid invoices
Import Duty Financing
Get credit to settle port charges
Speak to a professional today
Fill in your details in the form below and we will respond to your request within 15 minutes. Fields marked with (*) are required.