Institutional vehicle policy, under motor insurance, will allow you to compensate individuals, businesses and companies against accidental loss or damage to their motor vehicles used in connection with their own business, or when hired out.
- Accidental damage to the vehicle, including malicious damage, riot and strike
- Theft & fire damage
- Damage to property belonging to third parties (other persons)
- Injury to third-party persons, such as pedestrians and passengers in other vehicles
- Covers institutions that use their vehicles for their own business purposes
- Use for occasional hire & reward to third parties