Estate development, or project financing, is tailored for developers putting up houses for sale. Estate developers can get financing repayable within 24 months. The terms of financing will depend on the scale of the project and fulfilment of the outlined requirements.
- Approved building plans
- Approved structural drawings
- Priced bills of quantities
- Approval from National Environmental Management Authority (NEMA). Project team should submit their comprehensive CVs, registration certificates and profiles of successful projects completed in the past 5-10 years
- Feasibility study confirming viability of the project
- Formal contract between the developer and the contractor duly executed