Majani Plus is targeted at farmers involved in the production of tea leaves for supply to tea factories. Farmers who have an active account with Family Bank and are receiving regular income from their agricultural proceeds are eligible for tea sector loans.
This loan can be used to acquire farm inputs, equipment, livestock feeds, labour finances, school fees, among other purposes.
Tea sector loans target farmers who deliver their produce to KTDA and private tea factories across the country. Majani boost product is offered based on cumulative kilos a farmer has produced and delivered to the factory.
- Flexible monthly loan repayment period of up to 36 months
- Flexible repayment mode
- Flexible security requirements
- Higher loan amount to cater for development purposes
- No security required; your tea payment slip is the security
- Competitive interest rates charged
- Fast and efficient loan processing and disbursement
- Loans are payable through tea payments and bonuses
- No guarantors required for business categories
- The applicant must have delivered tea to either KTDA or other listed private tea factories
- Proof of tea delivery by providing the 3 latest tea delivery receipts
- Bonus receipt of the previous year
- Original and copy of national ID
- Signed irrevocable letter of undertaking/assignment form and guarantor form (where applicable)